Today Apple release updates for iTunes and iPhoto.
iTunes 10.6.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
• Fixes several issues that may cause iTunes to unexpectedly quit while playing videos, changing artwork size in Grid view, and syncing photos to devices.
• Addresses an issue where some iTunes interface elements are incorrectly described by VoiceOver and WindowEyes.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive while syncing iPod nano or iPod shuffle.
• Resolves an ordering problem while browsing TV episodes in your iTunes library on Apple TV.
What’s New in iPhoto Version 9.2.3
Improves overall stability
Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly on systems with multiple user accounts.
Included in Versions 9.2 to 9.2.2
• Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
• Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
• Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
• Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
• Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
• Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books